Travis James welcomes a load of cum.
(via longinches)Source: gay-cumeating
Okay so I haven’t heard many people talking about this so I think I should explain.
On Thursday night at about 7pm ,Manchester Dogs Home in the UK set fire. About 150 dogs were saved from the blaze by firefighters and animal lovers who flocked to the scene to offer help with dog blankets, cages and food. However, about 59 dogs still died in the fire. The home was established in 1893 to help the stray and unwanted dogs roaming the streets of Manchester. Later covering parts of Lancashire, Cheshire and Derbyshire, today it remains the only Home of its kind, caring for over 7000 dogs each year.
The fire is thought to have been caused by a 15 year old boy arsonist, who is currently in custody. The surviving dogs were moved to the charity’s sister home in Grappenhall, Cheshire, with many of the animals said to be “in shock”. The community, fire service and police worked together to extinguish the blaze and rescue the dogs from the kennels, a third of which suffered from fire damage.
Basically, this needs to be known about, so we can help relocate the dogs and repair the damages done to the shelter.
If you live near Manchester, I urge you to deliver any food or blankets to the north Manchester police department.
There is also a donation page here, which as already raised thousands of pounds already.
Let’s give these poor dogs a reason to be happy again.
PLEASE SHARE: THIS ANIMAL SANCTUARY URGENTLY NEEDS HELP
Andes Mountains Animal Sanctuary is a “no kill” animal sanctuary in the Andes Mountains in Colombia, founded and run by Juliana, pictured…